While in casinos I've heard of the following sad stories. They are surely signs of gambling disorders:
1) Gambling 72 hours straight without sleeping, & quitting only after $zero cash on hand,
2) Losing her husband due to heartattack, thereafter losing all her life insurance proceed in the amount of $1,000,000 to casinos (her husband probably would turn over his grave),
3) Losing his rent money frequently, getting evicted from his apartment, & thereafter living in his car with a wife & 3 kids,
4) Gambling in a casino for weeks, calling in sick, & relying on her husband to take care of her 8 year old kid at home,
5) Failing to honor $800,000 in markers, & Losing her 3 busineses & a home to casinos,
6) Jumping off AC Hilton's parking deck to his death after gambling there for 3 decades.
Now let's see if you guys can top some of the above stories. If you do, let's us read all about them please.