Doesn't work that way
I agree that odds are fixed ,when u have havnt done bet.
Lets say i I bet black box in roulette and i lose(i play first time )
I do second bet in black or red box
U claim that my odds are 16/37
No it isnt!My odds are 1008/1369 if we take consideration last bet.Its odds multiplying
No, your odds are precisely the same as they were for the first hand, which for roulette even payout bets on a European wheel are 18/37, or 48.65%. You can calculate the odds of receiving a black or red number over several hands, but those odds are only good once. No matter what happens on the first spin, the odds of the same thing or something different happening on the second spin are exactly the same as they were for the first spin. At the start of any series, one can calculate the odds of certain events occuring, but those odds and that calculation are only good once. For instance, you have a 48.65% chance of hitting a black number once. You multiply that by 48.65% and you know that you have a 23.67% chance of hitting black twice in a row. However, after one spin of black, your chance of hitting black again reverts to 48.65%. Your chance of hitting red is also 48.65%. Your chance of hitting the 0 is 2.7%. Nothing changed. In fact, odds multiplying simply confirms what I am saying. The odds of any series of independent events occuring are simply the odds of each event multiplied by the odds of the next event. The odds of the next event cannot change, or the multiplication wouldn't work. If black pops up ten times in a row, the odds of black popping up the 11th time are exactly the same as they were the first time the wheel went into action. Nothing changed.
How on earth would the ball and the wheel know whether or not you bet on the first hand? The fact that you lost or won a bet has absolutely nothing to do with what will happen the next time the wheel is spun.