1. They will never play a heads up game for long
2. They will always wait for someone (namely me) to open up an idle table not permitting me to play a heads up game.
3. If they are playing a quarter game they will mix in reds in order to press their bets.
4. If the dealer is getting too many twenty-ones a ploppy will ask another ploppy if he/she should play two hands to change the flow of cards.
5. They will never hit 12v2or3.
6. They always play the bonuses no matter what they are and how much they make for the casino.
7. They get pissed when I am getting all the perfect pairs while they are wasting their money all night and haven't seen one.
8. They always advise players to "just play 5 bucks" on the bonuses.
9. Someone already hit on this one but they get irate when you hit a small total vs. a small bust card or even a large bust card when the count calls for it.
10. They will always insure a blackjack no matter what the count is.