Typically reasons a ploppy would want a higher limit table:
1. A full table is "unlucky". I "never win" at a full table.
2. With too many players, one is bound to mess up and "steal the dealer's bust card".
3. Players jumping in and out of the game always "ruin the flow of the cards".
4. Different amount of hands being played doesn't give the deck a chance to "settle down".
5. Full table too crowded, I like to spread out and play.
6. I want elbow room to "operate".
7. Too hard to play two handed at $5 table, players fighting over my taking two boxes. (Pit should realize 2 hands of $25 is better than whole table of $5 bettors).
I quoted the magic words that should be music to a Pit Bosses ear.