Maybe many of you notice things about the Classic Ploppy that I dont't think about. It might be fun to list some of our observations!
1) The Classic Ploppy seems to think sitting at third base on a SD will give him a great success in breaking the dealers hand.
2) If the ploppy sits far from you and doesn't show his cards, not even a flash, you know he is a ploppy.
3) If a player takes insurance when the count is minus, and does not take insurance when the deck is positive, he is a ploppy.
4) If on SD there are four players at a table or more like a full table, not only are they all Ploppys, it just became a 'fool's table'.
5) If a woman catches you glancing at her cards then hides them as if she were in a bridge game you know she is a clueless ploppy.
I'm sure many of you can think of instances of 'dead giveaways' of ploppy characteristics. Why not add a few of your own?