I have just released a new version of BJstrike Blackjack simulator/index generator with support for some tracking analysis. BJStrike is available for Linux, Windows, Max OS X and Solaris operating systems. For information and demo versions please visit:
Major new features added in 2.4:
- A deck segment manipulation engine for analysis of shuffle
tracking/ace prediction. Run your own independent analysis
of win rate of various ace prediction techniques
- Support of score maximization in index generation (commonly
referred to as risk-averse indices) in addition to EV maximization.
Generate optimal indices for your own customized betting ramp
and count systems.
- Analysis of some common side bets including Royal Match
and associated suit count systems with index generation
- Generation of Risk-of-Ruin reports and optimal betting ramps
- A new comprehensive 90 page reference manual that describes
all methodologies and user commands in details with examples and