will consider trading specifics of this place in return for future considerations.
. dd, h17, das, no rsa. House advantage =0.40%. Table min =$25. Table max=$1000. Pen ranges from about 55%-80% with a median of about 65-70%. Some dealers are consistently above the median.
�A good game by any standards but worth traveling across the country.
2. Points for table play that can be used like chips. Casino host told me payback is 1 point for $5.00 played, 1000 points = $10. This works out to a theoretical 0.2% payback. With a big spread, I do not think my average bet was being recorded accurately, but I think I was earning close to advertised payback. My points earned appeared to be set based on assuming about 60 hands/hour and an average bet of either $50 or $100.
�so this makes up the spread between H17 and S17.
3. Easy room comps and a few coupons for buffets a month. Plus you can print out $5.00 coupon and use at snack bar. Food and lodging expenses should be negligible.
4. Excellent cash back/table play coupons. At the peak, I was receiving over $1000 a month. I could not cash all of them, but I was probably averaging over $200 cash per every visit (sometimes before/after midnight).
�Figure a 8 hour visit, $240 cash back, playing 60 hands/hour with an average bet of $100. That figures an extra 0.5% payback on average.
5. $1000 cash back plus monthly gas money once you reach certain status (100,000 base points). I never got to that level, but I actually got reasonably close before being backed off. Had I reached that level, it would have equated to an additional retroactive payback of 0.2% (not counting the gas money).
6. Above average number of dealer mistakes with favorable pit rulings. Example: dealer accidentally deals player 3 cards. Dealer, tries to figure out order of cards, then plays out hand. Player loses, put pit says push the hand rather than player loss.
7. Now the really sweet part� On Tuesdays, bonus points for table play that can be used as cash at the table. I was able to quickly achieve a level that corresponded to 5x bonus points, so that I was getting an additional 1.0% back. Had I been able to reach the next tier, I would have been getting an additional 1.4% payback.