BJ21.com Free Message Board
Advantage Roulette Play
Well...as of late it`s a little hobby of your beloved Syph.
Advantage roulette play may be possible, however...there are so many variables involved that it takes a very dedicated individual to exploit them
Deflectors, slots, ball design, dealer signatures, and cross-over
patterns for visual tracking, are a few.
A few pointers:
-This, by no means, is a complete checklist-
1) Create a histogram for drop off points of the wheel.
2) Clock the rotation speed of the wheel
3) Visually reference the crossover pattern in the section before the drop off segment.
4) Note the wheel number as it passes the middle deflector in this section
5) Use this number as a reference for the final resting place of the ball.
6) Place your bet in the appropriate section(s).
You have about 2 seconds.
This may work assuming there is a micro-imbalace creating a relative drop off point, deep pockets, low deflectors, a consistent dealer, and a few other odds and ends.
Dealer signatures might be used in conjuction with this method, or possibly as an alternative, however...your mileage may vary.
For further elaboration and such, please check out Pawlicki`s "Get the Edge in Roulette." If advantage roulette play is possible, I can think of no better source.
Hopes this helps,
BJ21.com Free Message Board is maintained by Pi Yee Press