BJ21.com Free Message Board
Can do better
You could do even better than that. Bet a unit on 34 numbers and you have almost a 90% chance of winning a unit (assuming a double-zero). The downside of course, is that 10% of the time you 34 units.
If you used some kind of stop-loss in conjunction with this method you can do even better obviously.
(Progressionists et al don't be tempted to try this, you will lose very quickly indeed)
BJ21.com Free Message Board is maintained by Pi Yee Press